Wednesday

Going to the Hixsons!!




Being in Cali has its perks..
Like going to visit with family!
We went to the Hixsons Friday night.
Next morning we got a yummy breakfast that
Uncle Brad made for us. We went to the beach,
the weather was great! Jeanette made a yummy dinner.
Aunt Coleen, and Cousins Whitney, and her family came for dinner.
It was a blast. Michael did a magic show and the kids got to meet their
little cousin Cade. My Favorite part was sitting around and chat'n.
I think I have the best Family in the world!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hey Jennee! I just found your blog. I have one too http://armywifemomof3.blogspot.com/
It looks like you guys are having tons of fun! I'm so glad that you're all together as a family.

So, how's California? I'm a California girl myself, so it will always be dear to my heart. We really miss you out here in Tennessee, though. I can't believe how big all of your kids have gotten, especially the littlest one--I still have memories of her sleeping in the stroller during Primary.

Kim said...

He does put on a GREAT magic show! I'm glad you're having so much fun out there!