.A..B..C..D..F..ah..G.. wonder what you arrrre.
Very cute! I love the abridged version of the ABC's. Did you make the dresses? They're darling.
Soooo cute!! I love where she says "leedle star" in the video. She's just plain yummy! Your kids are so cute! Did you make the dresses?
Man, your kids are getting big! I loved the video. She is singing/verbalizing so well! Hope you guys are doing good. And congrats on the pregnancy. Loved the poem!
squeeeze her!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute! I love the abridged version of the ABC's. Did you make the dresses? They're darling.
Soooo cute!! I love where she says "leedle star" in the video. She's just plain yummy! Your kids are so cute! Did you make the dresses?
Man, your kids are getting big! I loved the video. She is singing/verbalizing so well! Hope you guys are doing good. And congrats on the pregnancy. Loved the poem!
squeeeze her!
Post a Comment