Congratulations Jennee! So, are you ready for the big number 5? You're such an amazing mom, I'm sure that it'll be a graceful transition for you. I wish you the best!
Congratulations Jennee! Number five on the way....home births and homeschooling. You are one amazing lady. I still have nightmares from my delivery after number three.
OH MY GOSH!!! I was just going through my bookmarks for blogs and randomly came to your page. I haven't visited in over a month and the first day I do, this is your blog post!!! Congrats!!! Our pregnancy is still going great! 32 weeks today!
Yay! Congratulations! We're so excited for you - good luck on the rest of the pregnancy. We can't wait until we get to give Isaac a little sibling (though we can't yet due to insurance issues). :)
6 comments:
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations Jennee! So, are you ready for the big number 5? You're such an amazing mom, I'm sure that it'll be a graceful transition for you. I wish you the best!
Congratulations Jennee! Number five on the way....home births and homeschooling. You are one amazing lady. I still have nightmares from my delivery after number three.
OH MY GOSH!!! I was just going through my bookmarks for blogs and randomly came to your page. I haven't visited in over a month and the first day I do, this is your blog post!!! Congrats!!!
Our pregnancy is still going great! 32 weeks today!
Yay! Congratulations! We're so excited for you - good luck on the rest of the pregnancy. We can't wait until we get to give Isaac a little sibling (though we can't yet due to insurance issues). :)
CONGRATS TO YOU AND MICHAEL!!!!!
Post a Comment