Tuesday

My sister!!



I met Loni when she was only 2. I was dating Michael and her and I instantly loved each other.
These are pictures of her junior prom. The general young womens meeting was this weekend and I think Loni exemplifies what was talked about "Having the courage to be righteous" as she is wearing a beautiful modest dress. She is a leader among her friends. I have seen her with them and they adore her (it is easy to do). Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

her dress rocks!! she's absolutely gorgeous... she was my little brother's first girlfriend... haha (at least in his head... haha)

Kim said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Her dress is too. Way to be modest. It's the way to go---it's definitely more comfortable. I remember my little brother got asked to a dance & the girl didn't dress modestly & he was super uncomfortable; he said he didn't know where to look or wear to put his hands when they were dancing. He didn't like it at all & the poor girl thought she was so hot that night.....again, way to be modest!