Thursday

We had a so much fun Yesterday!!


The lady that owns this home told us to get rid of a bag of her junk.. Well we believe in recycling so we took the clothes and cut them up and made monsters out of them. Libbie, Aadric and I made these. The Sky is the limit with Monsters...we found out, and you can make anything out of anything. Its so nice haveing time for important things like this!

6 comments:

Jessica S. said...

So fun!! what a good mommie!

Anonymous said...

ah i love your monsters!! so cute!

Devon and Josh said...

what darling little monsters!! I swear Jennie, there is NO limit to your creativity! I love it!

Maxine Parrish said...

You guys are so creative and fun! Good on ya for taking an otherwise boring normal day and making it completely fun and memorable with the kids - I'm sure they'll look back on it fondly through the years.

Amber said...

Love it Jen!

Kim said...

How fun! You're amazingly creative!