How did you post the art? I love that idea! tell your kids that I think they are wonderful artists!! I had to laugh at Kaedrins...
Very cute. You can see their personalities in their work.
I love Aadric's drawing! Very cool giant dragons!
I love it! They will love having those pics later on.
Great post! It makes me want to get to know your kids. Aadric's drawing is amazing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How did you post the art? I love that idea! tell your kids that I think they are wonderful artists!! I had to laugh at Kaedrins...
Very cute. You can see their personalities in their work.
I love Aadric's drawing! Very cool giant dragons!
I love it! They will love having those pics later on.
Great post! It makes me want to get to know your kids. Aadric's drawing is amazing!
Post a Comment