Sunday

"My friends are my Estate" -Emily Dickinson-

I love my friends so much! I have been truly blessed to be put here. I have made friendships that I will treasure always. It seems that wherever we go (and we have been around...UT,NY,AL,NC,TN and now AZ) That our lives are blessed with what seems to me, to be particular people with particular traits that seem to bless and benefit our lives in just the way we need. Example: When Aadric was born with Bladder Exstrophy we had to be in the hospital for 2 weeks while he recovered from surgery. I still look back and get emotional thinking about the countless things that our friends did for us to help us endure that trial.
I could go on naming situations where just the right person was there. But I have never been so blessed with friends, truly amazing people these ladies are who love and support me,and I hope I do the same for them. Their examples as mothers, wives and sisters etc..are amazing.
I am also so thankful for the family that I have that are also my friends like my sisters and cousins. They too, are such amazing people who I find joy in claiming as "My" Family.
I hope that all those ladies who have made such huge impacts on my life read this and know how much I love you and am grateful for your love.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!