Wednesday

Can't believe he's 8!!














November 18th 2000.
Aadric Allan was born in NYC.
I fell in love with him the
second I saw him.
Anyone that knows him,
knows he's obsessed with
Insects.


This year he is also obsessed with Lego's and Bionicle's

He's wanted this for a long time.


5 comments:

Trina said...

Wow, I can't believe he's eight already. I bet he's looking forward to starting cub scouts and being baptized. They grow up way to fast, don't they.

Cute prom picture you have in your sidebar. You both look soooo young.

BTW I have an awesome cub scout website linked on my blog under goodies, if you need any extra helps.

Jessica S. said...

happy Birthday Aadric!

Lori said...

Hey cousin Jennee!
This is Lori (Burton) Boyer. I just found out you had a blog! How awesome. Your family looks so cute. I also have an 8 year old...Hannah. Anyway, I also have a blog but it is private so I will need to send you an invite if you are interested. I tried your old email address but it was sent back. If you're interested in an invite to our blog, you can email me at lori.boyer@gmail.com.

Hope you guys are doing well!

Maxine Parrish said...

Happy birthday, Aadric! You picked an excellent day to be born! :)

Anonymous said...

ah happy birthday to your little man!! he's gorgeous!