we are so both the same. I let Ryan & Dylan carve their own pumpkins, no help (well I did cut the top off for them) but it's all about encouragement and independence and they did a great job and they are proud they did it by themselves! We have great kids.
5 comments:
we are so both the same. I let Ryan & Dylan carve their own pumpkins, no help (well I did cut the top off for them) but it's all about encouragement and independence and they did a great job and they are proud they did it by themselves! We have great kids.
How fun! He's such a cutie!
(I like the new background look on your blog.)
How cute is that? Good job Aadric!
I have to agree...he is very hansome! and yes, we all think our kids are genius's. but really ours are better than others :)
It just kills me how much he looks like Mike but then so much like you at the same time! Cute picture
Post a Comment