What a dog!
I love the story about how we got Marley... About 2 years ago, Michael went on splits with the missionaries. Marley was a young pup but only 2 months old. He was inside a crate in a small apartment. Michael commented on the handsome dog to which the owner proceeded to plead with him to take him off his hands, because it was a source of contention between he and the misses. Keeping his own misses in mind, he explained that if he took the dog then he would have a similar problem. But being a man who follows his feelings, he couldn't let the dog starve in the apartment. Michael was very nervous to come home and explain why we now had care over yet another. Knowing we were full at our house with 4 kids,1 dog,1 German exchange student.......
Long story short we found out he was the best dog ever!
I love the story about how we got Marley... About 2 years ago, Michael went on splits with the missionaries. Marley was a young pup but only 2 months old. He was inside a crate in a small apartment. Michael commented on the handsome dog to which the owner proceeded to plead with him to take him off his hands, because it was a source of contention between he and the misses. Keeping his own misses in mind, he explained that if he took the dog then he would have a similar problem. But being a man who follows his feelings, he couldn't let the dog starve in the apartment. Michael was very nervous to come home and explain why we now had care over yet another. Knowing we were full at our house with 4 kids,1 dog,1 German exchange student.......
Long story short we found out he was the best dog ever!
4 comments:
that is cute. You are turning into a dog lover. Before long - dog on the couch? Bed?? :) Licking face??
I can't believe how much Ellie looks like Aadric did at that age! And I can't believe that I met you and Michael and your wonderful kids SIX years ago!
such a cute picture & video!
I am so glad you found one you could live with! Dogs have not yet been my best friend!
Post a Comment