So... Just minding my own business,sleeping peacefully in my own bed. When a sharp pain to my leg woke me up. I screamed, then said to Michael, "I think there's something poky in the bed,turn the light on!". He thought I was crazy, then when I came to my senses, I realized it was not something poky but maybe some critter(we have allot of those around here). So Michael pulled back the cover and found a giant desert centipede...that's right a GIANT desert centipede...on my leg, in my sleep.
It started to swell so of course we were searching Google to see if it was poisonous. Only if your allergic. So I waited to see if I was dieing..nope,not allergic, just creeped out. Oh and by the way, Michael never did catch it.

It started to swell so of course we were searching Google to see if it was poisonous. Only if your allergic. So I waited to see if I was dieing..nope,not allergic, just creeped out. Oh and by the way, Michael never did catch it.
9 comments:
that's awful!
If he didn't catch it, what is the 2nd picture of?
That is way creepy. I hope the little guy makes it way back outside where he belongs. I wouldn't want him in my house.
That is creepy! Payton will love this story!
Eeeeeeeeew!!! Just reading that gave me the heebie jeebies in a bad way! Bugs and I don't really get along too well. Glad you survived and are not allergic.
AAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK! That's the worst kind of bed bug! I hope you told Aadric to keep his pets out of your bed! haha
Jessica, we took that picture of another one only a month or so before that,but that is the same kind.
EW!!! i've got the creeps just from reading that!!!!! i would've FREAKED OUT!!! we wouldn't have gone to bed til it was found and killed!! haha
that has given me the eeby jeebies! Cozy is looking at the blog with me and freaking out that the centipede was in your bed...in the house! oh, know we may have some issues here :) I assured her it was only in Arizona right?
Oh my CREEP-A-LOO!!!!! I'll be checking my sheets tonight!
Post a Comment