Monday

We moved 4 houses down!








I know.. I KNOW, no one can keep track of us. But we are only four houses down. Although I liked the other house. There were multiple reasons that we said "YES!" when our friends who own this home said "will you rent it,we are moving to Washington?"
The Address is the same just the first four digits have changes 3186 is the new address.
I LOVE this house. It was built 3 years ago so it has the modern conveniences and is really nice! We have soft water, wood floors, tile counter tops,lots of logical space,walk in closets, a huge back yard with a gorgeous view(we still get the view). When I clean it feels so satisfying because it looks clean when I'm done. The AC works fab, there are ceiling fans everywhere. It has a split flour plan so kids are on the other side of the house..nice:) Open flour plan so the living, dining,and kitchen are all connected and a formal living room. I LOVE IT! and since we know we will be here for a while it is nice to love where we live.

6 comments:

Jessica S. said...

that is awesome!! Now, wanna come help me move? Not 4 houses down, but still on post! I'm so stressed to do it by myself.

TheRogersReport said...

wow, guys... its gorgeous! you'll never want to leave. and hopefully no bacteria issues! :)

Maxine Parrish said...

What a cute house! I love the colors on the walls and how light everything seems to be.

Trina said...

Love the pictures of the house. It sounds pretty roomy.

The Smith Boys said...

Its so pretty! I'm so happy that you like where you live! What did you do with the other house?

Kim said...

Beautiful!