Saturday

Michael's Magic....






We had the weekly "Homeschool meeting/hangout" and Michael did a show for the kids. He has always loved magic and has gotten back into it lately . He has has performed for 3 different groups this week. It's been really fun. We will be posting some videos on youtube in the near future.

3 comments:

Winslow said...

Magic is my passion. I don't know if you knew that..... well it is. How are things? I decided to see how things are in your family. I am back in school now. I start work on Monday. So things will be busy. School, work, Elders, wedding prep and homework. It will be fun!! Woop woop! Well, I hope to see you again soon (:

Amber said...

Hi guys! I wish I could have seen the magic show!

Anonymous said...

Michael! your family is gorgeous... ps.. this is Carly Roth from marysvale... now Carly Ladd from Salt Lake! haha I haven't seen you for so very long, but your kids (and wife) are just gorgeous... anyway just stopping by...
Carly...