Annette Is one of my all time favorite people!
She is Michael's oldest brother's wife, for those that don't know.
She is real, never fake, she is who she is.
She is loving and an extremely supportive wife.
Her cute ,smart son Canyon is a product of her mothering.
She is nice to hang out with because she is so mellow.
She doesn't mind telling it like it is,its refreshing.
She has no tolerance for whiners,but is empathetic
when you go to her with a problem.
She is very devoted to her own family and extended.
She has so much creative talent that I hate her.
She is so much fun to be with and keeps me cracken up
with jokes only her and I get!
She is Michael's oldest brother's wife, for those that don't know.
She is real, never fake, she is who she is.
She is loving and an extremely supportive wife.
Her cute ,smart son Canyon is a product of her mothering.
She is nice to hang out with because she is so mellow.
She doesn't mind telling it like it is,its refreshing.
She has no tolerance for whiners,but is empathetic
when you go to her with a problem.
She is very devoted to her own family and extended.
She has so much creative talent that I hate her.
She is so much fun to be with and keeps me cracken up
with jokes only her and I get!
2 comments:
I just got back from vacation. Thanks Jennee for being a great sister-in-law. We always have a great time together.
Helloooo!!! I can't believe I came across your blog! You guys look great and you have DARLING kids (you have every right to "brag" about them on your blog!) Hope you don't mind, but I'll keep reading and see how you are doing! It's been so long since I've seen you guys, it's great to see your blog.
Post a Comment