Wednesday

www.k12.com

We have always homeschooled, and this year we have decided to do a virtual academy. I love it!! I love that someone else comes up with the curriculum. Only certain states will pay for it, But if they don't then it's quite a bit of money. Arizona does!
Basically someone realized that homeschoolers are saving the state money, so they found the highest quality curriculum that they could find and we benefit. We get all the supplies and a computer. And state testing once a month and at the end of the year, plus a certified teacher who helps out via Email.
Here is the website:
http://www.k12.com/getk12/

5 comments:

Trina said...

That's awesome Jennee. I have a couple other friends that homeschool. I wonder if they know about this.

Jessica S. said...

that's great Jennee!! I know you'll really get used to it!

Lori said...

We used K12 for the one year we homeschooled Ammon. I really liked it. I just can't seem to get it together enough to homeschool all six of them, lol! You're amazing!

MyKidsMom said...

Hi Jennee, I am so glad that you ended up liking k12. I don't know how people come up with the curriculum, and have time! I feel like I don't have any free time as it is:) We are going to miss your family. When do you get back? Jana

Amber said...

how do I find out if it's free in Utah?