Monday

12 years!!!!
















Jenny, Jennie, Jennee my love
As mean as a tiger, as soft as a dove.

12 years has brought us here
Some years with laughter, some with fear.

On that day, like babies we wed
When weve been apart, the world we did dread.

Usually for better, at times for the worst.
My Life without out you call me a Hurst.

At day our hearts are intertwined..
at night my feet reach out for you to find.

12 years of growing up together,
through issues and tissues we've stood against the weather.

I'll hold your hand in years to come,
I'll kiss your lips and squeeze your bum.

I'll always work hard enough to pay our bills
To buy you presents, you don't want with all the frills.

Happy #12 My Jennee, My love,
As mean as a tiger, as soft as a dove.

--Michael Allan--
December 27th 2008


















December 27,1996

11 comments:

Jessica S. said...

you are so lucky.

Trina said...

That is so sweet. Happy Anniversary!!!

The Smith Boys said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Amber said...

How sweet! Mike's the greatest!

I left another message on the wacko blog!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary & that was the sweetest poem!!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary! We have been married for 12 years as well. :)

TheRogersReport said...

my heart melted when I read this! love you guys...happy anniversary!

{leah} said...

That was really sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Dawni Angel said...

oh my gosh Michael. That made me cry. You are very good at poem writing. It was perfect coming from you to her.

Dawni Angel said...

oops that was carrie by the way. sometimes it logs me onto Dawni's account and I don't realize it.

BJ said...

Mike is such a stud. Loved the poem and the picture.