I finally got back to blogging again and I read back on yours. I have recently made friends with a girl whose husband is deployed. I can't imagine the trial that would be....Come to Salt Lake. I love you and miss you and NEED you! Congrats to Aadric..... 8 is a big one! I love the pic of Kaedrin and Ellie......so sweet!
how cute! You could have them pose and do b&w pictures, it would be like those greeting cards where the kids are acting like grown ups, you know what I mean? Sweet babies.
4 comments:
Is this a Gap Kids ad?!?! How cute! I miss you all!! Tell everyone hi for me.
I finally got back to blogging again and I read back on yours. I have recently made friends with a girl whose husband is deployed. I can't imagine the trial that would be....Come to Salt Lake. I love you and miss you and NEED you! Congrats to Aadric..... 8 is a big one! I love the pic of Kaedrin and Ellie......so sweet!
We have kids with crazy sizes as well.
Lizzie (age 7): weighs 37 pounds
Emma (age 4.5) weighs 36 pounds and is almost the same height as Lizzie. They also wear the same size clothing
Caleb (age 2.5) weighs 36 pounds as well!
My two year old weighs virtually the same as my seven year old!
how cute! You could have them pose and do b&w pictures, it would be like those greeting cards where the kids are acting like grown ups, you know what I mean? Sweet babies.
Post a Comment