Do you ever have a tradition you made up when you had less kids?? Now I am stuck with it! I tried getting away with buying Pajama's but the kids all said there favorite tradition from Christmas was "opening homemade pajamas on Christmas eve"
Soo.. every year, Christmas Eve Eve, the kids don't see me all day,(I always plan on NOT doing it last minute). But I guess procrastinating is part of the tradition too.
But seeing them all match just gives me that little leap in my heart (Mom's, you know what I'm talking about) feeling. Aren't they so cute!
Soo.. every year, Christmas Eve Eve, the kids don't see me all day,(I always plan on NOT doing it last minute). But I guess procrastinating is part of the tradition too.
But seeing them all match just gives me that little leap in my heart (Mom's, you know what I'm talking about) feeling. Aren't they so cute!

2 comments:
cute - just buy some and take the tags out. You sew as well as you can buy from a store!
ah so cute!! we always got to open a present with new pjs but never home made!! so cute!!!
Post a Comment