Monday

Nine months pregnant!!!!


Feeling every last drop of it! and more...
Itchy itchy and more itchy with a little bit of itchy on top of that.
Why.. why is the question I ask regularly, though I know I am not suppose to.
At the end of My pregnancies I always get crazy itchy. It happens worse at night, so on top of that, I don't sleep. It is usually all over but takes turns to flare up in certain spots. My hands are sore from scratching, I think I have carpal tunnel. Good things about it? By the time I go into labor I think "Bring it on!" and having a new born that is up all night and healing from child birth... Heaven!
That's just one very annoying aspect, so here's to all you sisters out there who have sacrificed your entire being for your child. This is JUST the last month...
Hot flashes, retained water, food sitting next to throat and burning it, back ache, leg cramps, constipation, diarrhea, food cravings, food aversions, insomnia, gas, grumpiness, people that bug, don't want to do your hair, don't want to wear clothes, arms and legs falling asleep while sleeping, chunky butt, chunky everything, low iron, no energy, UTI's, teeth rotting, can't breathe, always out of breathe, tight skin, annoying husbands and children needing things.
That covers 1/16th of it.
Am I complaining..... Heck yes I am!
...and to think our kids will take us for granted.
The nerve!

7 comments:

Jessica S. said...

Don't forget people that want to touch your stomach - so irritating... especially when it's strangers... and especially when they don't ASK!
And even more irratiting, "Wow you are getting so big." or asking, "Don't you wish you would have that baby already?" (No I don't wish I would. I wish it would last another month.)
You are awesome!!

TheRogersReport said...

AMEN TO THAT SISTA!!!!!!

Devon and Josh said...

I'm with Anna: Amen, I say, Amen!!

Maxine Parrish said...

Amen to that! Good luck on your last few days - I hope the delivery goes well and the itching subsides quickly.

Trina said...

The things we put our bodies through to have babies....great job at mention ever last one of them. Good luck with the final month. I'm sure the kids are as excited as you are to meet the new baby.

Melynn said...

I like the last sentance the best. ha ha!

Good luck. I'm just down the street. Don't forget.

Kim said...

LAUGHING SO HARD!!! Why does all of that have to be so true?!