She had a party on Friday, then her birthday was on Sunday and we celebrated at Grandma's
She loves being the center and a social butterfly. She is so fun to get for. She enjoyed every present. On Sunday morning her Dad got to sing "Happy Birthday" to her from Iraq.
What a little Joy she is.
*Because I am big, miserable and pregnant, Libbie did most of the work for the party, I am very proud of her and her hard work..and the boys.
4 comments:
wow, 3 years old already! Happy Birthday Ellie!
That's great that Libbie was able to help with the Birthday party. I just noticed your pregnancy tracker, wow you are due really soon. How exciting! Oh yeah, I love your glider it looks a lot like mine.
What a cute little girl!! Happy Birthday, Ellie!
PS-I would love to get together before #5 arrives if you're up to it. I'm still up to my ears in boxes, but I think I'm still going to be for a while!
What a little darling she is!! I love that she smiles and poses for the camera. She is definitely a Burton. Happy Birthday Ellie!
Post a Comment