When I was young we use to travel to Marysvale, Utah for the 24th festivities. In fact there is a picture of Michael and I around the ages of 9-11 running in the skating rink for one of the many fun traditions. This year the boys got to do the same thing. Catch fish with their hands. It was so much fun to watch. Uncle Kendal coached em and we got 14 fish! We learned how to gut them and then Kendal BBQ'd them. YUM!! They also got to do it with their cousins, just like we did!. It is one of my fondest memories and Aadric seems to agree. He said "That was the funnest thing Ive ever done!!"
New Site :)
15 years ago
4 comments:
Holy cow, that looks like fun! Except for the gutting part. Never liked gutting fish. But the rest should probably be a tradition for the whole world!
FUN! What a great tradition to have - I wish they did something like that here in Sacramento!
Oh awesome - I hope you guys teach us to fish barehanded!
That's such a manly skill.
And Mannly too, I suppose...
I can't believe I just bought a fishing pole like a sucker.
Wow! Check out those fish. I can image that your kids were in heaven. That looks like a ton of fun.
Post a Comment