I entered a contest for military wives to post their story and I became a semi-finalist!!! So my Story is posted on Author Sara Humphreys Blog:
http://www.amoveoromanceseries.blogspot.com/ http://sarataneyhumphreys.com/
She is an actress(some of her television credits include, “A&E Biography”, “Guiding Light”, “Another World”, “As the World Turns” and “Rescue Me”). She has written a romance novel and is donating a portion of its proceeds to ASMBASTAR, a fund for Veterans and their families.
The contest lasts until August 31st after which The Winners will receive:
The Grand Prize is to have her name used as a character in one of her books and a $100 Amazon Gift Certificate
First Prize is a $50 Amazon Gift Certificate
Second Prize is a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate
I am just so excited to have my message out there! If you can, will you post a comment on my story?
Warning: there is a half Naked guy for her romance book:)
New Site :)
15 years ago
2 comments:
Loved the story. Loved it. Would you mind if I posted a link to it on my blog?
Good luck!!
Post a Comment