What a blast! We got to see Jeanette and her kids, Wrestle with Charlie and get fab photos done by Carrie, Play pretend with Cozy and Elias, Have a sleep over with Lennyx, Boston and Ashton. See the Burton parents home from there mission.Surprise the Allan Parents with a visit of the WHOLE family for the first time in 11 years. And last but not least.... Get really sick and have to leave early:)
New Site :)
15 years ago


6 comments:
DUDE! How many kids can one person have??!! I didn't know you had a blog before, but I'll be keeping up now that I do know! Mine is at www.melistopher.com/melinda.
I can't believe how big Ellie is. She's so cute!
Hope all is well and peace out,
Melinda
ps if you are on shelfari, my id is mvelusc
I got your email and was so excited to know someone in the area with a blog, I am a blog addict but none of my blog friends live in the area. This makes me so happy. If you want to see mine just click on my name.
So sorry about the sick and coming home early. That is never fun from a trip. A couple summers ago was the first time in years all my brothers and sisters had been able to get together in Utah and it was so wonderful, I am sure it was super awesome for you, too.
Cristtin
I love your little blurb on your trip. That wrapped it up very nicely. Thanks for including us in your trip this year. We loved having you guys! Tell the kids we miss them already and love them very much.
Anna kept telling me just how much fun she had with you while you were there... These pictures are adorable - especially the ones that Carrie took of your family - too cute!!!
I'm glad you had a great trip! I'm sorry I missed you. I hope I get to see you next time you are in town!
I'm so bummed we jusy barely missed eachother- it sounds like you guys had alot of fun (except for the getting sick part). Next time we'll have to try to coordinate our trips out to Utah better!
Post a Comment