Wednesday

We are MOVING!!

Yeah, so it all happened pretty fast. We found out there was a chance we would PCS to Fort Huachuca AZ in March. April 8th we found out for sure. One week later we got orders and now on Friday our stuff gets packed and loaded. Wow, we both said it still hasn't hit us. We have loved it here. Our home,Tennessee,our neighbors,our ward, the people Michael has worked with,our foster care company, and out girls that we have had in our home. We are sad, but we may come back in a few years, or so the Army is saying. I don't mean to hurt the Army's feelings ( as if they had any) But I don't trust them, sooo we shall see. This will be our 10th move in 12 years of marriage and our 6th state. Libbie is sad to leave her best friend. Aadric is thrilled to go because there are scorpions, tarantulas, lizards and cool bugs. I don't know if Kaedrin gets it,but he said if we take the Wii,that is what he is excited about. What Michael is excited about is that he will be doing what he has waited a year and a half to do. Work with UAS's. And heading up the first training of a new kind of UAS. The ERMP. ( yeah, I don't remember what that stands for).
I am excited because we will be 10-12 HOURS AWAY FROM FAMILY!!!!!!!!
They are so sweet.

4 comments:

Sheena Menke said...

That is such wonderful news!!! I have no clue where it is exactly that you are moving but Jake and I go to Arizona at least once a year plus you will be so so much closer to everyone in Utah. How exciting! So when does the big move take place?

Amber said...

what are you going to do with the chickens? Do you have a place picked out for living arrangements?

Haddorkus said...

We are familiar with the quick moves, they aren't very fun. On the other hand, waiting forever for orders and then for the move, that has it's own stresses.

You will be missed. Good luck with all the crazy in the next little while.

Whitney said...

Wahoooooo! Hopefully this means we'll actually get to see you every once in a while! I have never heard of that city before- is it at all close to San Diego? If so that means you are obligated to come take a family trip out here to stay with us:) Keep us posted on the details of the move- we're excited for you guys!