Wednesday

IT SNOWED TODAY!






This is the 3rd time all winter. They close schools here in TN even if they just smell snow coming. We close home school too:)

6 comments:

Amber said...

Love it Jen!!! We close Homeschool if we smell snow too, and we have a lot of snow! It's fun to see your pics.

provoloner said...

I'm so glad to hear that you homeschool! That's wonderful.
Oh, and welcome to the blogosphere! You're already linked on our website.

Whitney said...

Hey Jennee!!!! I'm so excited you started a blog- now we can keep in touch easier! Your family is getting so big! I haven't even met half of them- maybe you should make a trip out to San Diego one of these days:)

Sheena Menke said...

Your kids really are getting so big, I swear Libby looks like she is taller than the majority of the people in the fam. It looks like you guys have fun though, I can't wait til you have fun here in Utah.

Amber said...

When are you coming to SLC?

Winslow said...

Oh my gosh Ellie is so cute in that picture!! My first question is: how did you make such beautiful children? Haha just kidding!