I made this dress for Ellie today. Whenever we talk to,or about Ellie we all use the same funny little voice. When I showed Libbie and Aadric the dress on her,they said " She dust wooks so coot"
After reading your blog I find myself VERY under educated, under talkented (if that is even a word) and just down right not prepared to be a mother. Not that I'm planning on it any time soon, but I really should start the preparation if i'm going to be anywhere near your talented self. You're an amazing person Jenny. Miss you!!
3 comments:
I think she dust wooks sooo coot too! Good job on the sewing! You are inspirational!
and this is my last comment until you comment on mine!
After reading your blog I find myself VERY under educated, under talkented (if that is even a word) and just down right not prepared to be a mother. Not that I'm planning on it any time soon, but I really should start the preparation if i'm going to be anywhere near your talented self. You're an amazing person Jenny. Miss you!!
Post a Comment