They were all lounging around teasing each other out of boredom, then Ellie had an idea to make a train out of a box. All I had to do was cut holes and Wallah! Instant fun for everyone!
What a GREAT idea! We recruited a babysitter a couple of weeks ago to watch the kids so Blaine and I could sneek away with the baby and go see a movie. When we came home the girls proudly showed off their new house they had made out of a garment box. It had windows and a door, was cushioned with a pillow and blankets inside, and had been completely decorated with markers. They had a GREAT time. They all played bowling down in our basement with 2 liter soda bottles filled with water (food storage) and a basketball. I thought it was very clever idea!
3 comments:
Don't you love moments like that? so fun
What a GREAT idea! We recruited a babysitter a couple of weeks ago to watch the kids so Blaine and I could sneek away with the baby and go see a movie. When we came home the girls proudly showed off their new house they had made out of a garment box. It had windows and a door, was cushioned with a pillow and blankets inside, and had been completely decorated with markers. They had a GREAT time. They all played bowling down in our basement with 2 liter soda bottles filled with water (food storage) and a basketball. I thought it was very clever idea!
Ooh, good idea! Isaac's obsessed with trains - this'll do the trick nicely.
BTW, remember your "need some relief" video? Yeah, we still quote it on a daily basis.
Post a Comment