Wednesday

OCTOBERRRRRR

getting ready for the trunk or treat..


Just a little Sweet Pea.

Aunt Robyn Helping Aadric to read.


Cute smile's

First Snow!


Libbie's friend, Kara.


Making caramel apples with Uncle Eric and Aunt Stephanie.


Kaedrin, Getting ready for Halloween.


The young women in the ward made these for us.



Baby blesssing



She's a little Angel...




Michael came home for R&R.

4 comments:

Maxine Parrish said...

Such beautiful pictures (and of course, beautiful children!)! We miss you all and wish we could come home soon. It's fin that so much of the family are back together again.

Melynn said...

Looks like an eventful october. Glad to see what is going on. loved seeing the kids in their costumes.

Sheena Menke said...

I cannot believe how big Azalyn is already, when did that happen? She is still gorgeous though. I think I need to visit soon, I want to hold her again.

Jessica S. said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe Azalyn fit in the sink!