Friday

Kaedrin turns 5!!





May 31st:
Kaedrin has waited for a long time for this day and has asked daily for about 6 months,how many days until his birthday. He spent the day doing his favorite thing,(I'm glad his birthday was on Saturday,because that is the only day he plays the Wii) Then he had the cake he came up with,which was "white cake,with strawberries,whip cream and big marshmallows" Dad filled the Hot tub up and the kids loved that. Then the got to hit a pinata!

3 comments:

The Smith Boys said...

Happy 5th Birthday Kaedrin!!! Somehow, I knew you had a bday coming up! Yay! Hope you had a great day!

Trina said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kaedrin!! It sounds like you had a fun one. I love the cake it looks like it was yummy. We love playing the Wii too, what fun it must have been to play on your birthday.

Amber said...

Happy birthday Kaedrin!